Muse fans can now purchase equipment used by the band as they launch their very own Reverb store.
The site features nearly 100 pieces of gear used in the studio and on tour, from mixing consoles and desktop synths to kick pedals and more.
One particularly sought-after item will be the Kawai MP8-2 Stage Piano that frontman Matt Bellamy famously jumped on during their War Child charity show at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in 2013.
Other items in the store include…
- Several Kemper Profiler Power Racks from the band’s Drones tour, each of which contain presets used by either Bellamy, Bassist Chris Wolstenholme, or touring member Morgan Nicholls.
- An Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff Pedal, a staple of Wolstenholme’s pedalboard from the Origin Of Symmetry tour until the Drones tour.
- Four of Bellamy’s Ernie Ball Stereo 25K OHM Pedals, a mainstay piece of gear that was on his pedalboard from Absolution to Back Holes and Revelations.
- Wolstenholme’s dressing room practice Marshall Bass State B150 Combo Amplifier that he used up until The 2nd Law tour.
- A second Kawai MP8-2 Stage Piano that Bellamy fit inside his grand piano during The Black Holes and Revelations tour.
- Drummer Dominic Howard’s Tama Steel Snare Drum, which he used on The Black Holes and Revelations tour.
- A Marshall 4×12 Guitar Cabinet (Model 1960AHW) with a yellow Muse logo painted on the back, which the band used during The Black Holes and Revelations tour.
You can browse through the full selection right here. Fans will then be able to purchase gear from the Official Muse Reverb Shop from Wednesday, August 2nd at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.