Paramore have revealed the list of collaborators on their ‘Re: This Is Why.’ album, set to to be released this Friday (October 06).
Described by the band as “almost a remix album” it features reworked versions of songs from their latest album ‘This Is Why’ by artists including Foals, The Linda Lindas and Wet Leg. It also contains a demo from that album’s original sessions entitled ‘Sanity’.
Have a look at the full tracklisting below:
1. This Is Why (Re: Foals)
2. The News (Re: The Linda Lindas)
3. Running Out Of Time (Re: Panda Bear)
4. Running Out Of Time (Re: Zane Lowe)
5. C’est Comme Ça (Re: Wet Leg)
6. Big Man, Little Dignity (Re: DOMi & JD BECK)
7. You First (Re: Remi Wolf)
8. Figure 8 (Re: Bartees Strange)
9. Liar (Re: Romy)
10. Crave (Re: Claud)
11. Thick Skull (Re: Julien Baker)
12. Sanity (demo)
Announcing the release, the band said “We’ve long wanted to recognize the connection we have with some of the artists who’ve influenced us as a band and/or who have cited our band as an influence. Re: This Is Why is almost a remix album. Some of the songs have been remixed sort of classically, while others were reworked or rewritten. It’s incredible to hear all our worlds colliding.”