Fort Minor’s ‘The Rising Tied’ debut album is set to get a big reissue later this year, which will include some material making its debut on vinyl.
Mike Shinoda’s hip-hop side-project released the initial record in 2005, and not only did it go on to achieve platinum-certified status (not bad for a debut), but it showcased the Linkin Park co-founder’s collaborative work with the likes of Common and John Legend.
It, of course, also featured the huge single ‘Remember The Name’.
From December 15, the album will be available as a limited-edition double-LP, slipcased in apple red vinyl at all stores.
Warner Records will also reissue the album with four bonus tracks appearing on vinyl for the first time.
‘Be Somebody’, ‘There They Go’ and ‘The Hard Way’ first appeared on CD and Digital Deluxe Editions of the original release in 2005, whilst the fourth bonus track, ‘Welcome’, was originally released in 2015 as a standalone single that peaked at #16 on the Billboard Hot Rock Songs chart.
A limited-edition picture disc will also be released on December 15, featuring zoetrope designs that come to life when the records spin on the turntable – with this version being made available exclusively from the Mike Shinoda store.
See the 2-LP ‘The Rising Tied’ track-listing below.
- Remember The Name – featuring Styles of Beyond
- Right Now – featuring Black Thought of The Roots, Styles of Beyond
- Feel Like Home – featuring Styles of Beyond
- Where’d You Go – featuring Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga
- In Stereo
- Back Home – featuring Common, Styles of Beyond
- Believe Me – featuring Eric Bobo, Styles of Beyond
- Get Me Gone
- High Road – featuring John Legend
- Red To Black – featuring Kenna, Jonah Matranga, Styles of Beyond
- The Battle – featuring Celph Titled
- Slip Out The Back – featuring Mr. Hahn
- Be Somebody – featuring Lupe Fiasco, Holly Brook, Tak of Styles of Beyond
- There They Go – featuring Sixx John
- The Hard Way – featuring Kenna